Sara has transformed the traditional massage into the ultimate relaxing experience. Her strokes are carefully calculated and deliberate to ensure you achieve the maximum amount of relaxation. Pain and discomfort will melt away from even the most hardened of bodies with her unique spa-influenced style. Every single minute with her will delve you further into your unconsciousness as she soothes your tension and stress away.
- Swedish $60/hour - Our most popular massage, it focuses on the five basic strokes: effleurage (sliding or gliding), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping), friction (cross fiber or with the fibers) and vibration/shaking. The main goals are reducing pain, joint stiffness, tension, and relaxation.
- Deep Tissue $70/hour - While using many of the basic strokes in the Swedish massage, deep tissue focuses more on relief of chronic muscle tension or knots. The pressure is generally more intense than the Swedish as it is aimed to remove waste, such as lactic acid, from the muscle.
- Reflexology $1/min - Application of pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques targeted at a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands.
- Crystal Reflexology $60/30 min - All the benefits of reflexology with the added bonus of Crystal Mud, which acts as a detoxifying exfoliate for an invigorating therapeutic spa bath. Not only does it alleviate stress, it softens, moisturizes, and balances the skin.
- Pre-natal $70/hour - Promotes relaxation, soothes nerves, and relieves strained back and leg muscles in expectant mothers. Improves the circulatory and lymphatic systems, which keeps blood flowing to both the mother and the baby, and stimulates different glands in the body that help to stabilize hormone levels.
- Migraine Relief $50/45 min - Migraine headaches occur when blood vessels around the temples and base of the skull become enlarged, which inflames the vessels, muscles and nerves in the head and neck. Using trigger point therapy to relieve tension and stress in the neck, shoulders, and sinuses, massage therapy soothes the inflammation that causes migraines.
- Chair $1/min - In a rush or need to work out those high stress areas without spending too much time on a table? This is the perfect option to relieve stress on your back, shoulders, neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes with Swedish techniques that do not require any massage oil.
- In Service Hand and Foot $1/min - The ultimate pampering service while seeing one of our talented hair stylists, or esthetician. Feel the comfort of being waited on, literally, hand and foot while enjoying any of your favorite services.
- Aromatherapy $10 (Add-on to any massage) - Uses plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils, and other aromatic compounds to improve your mood, cognitive, psychological or physical wellbeing.